Agile Project Management with Scrum Training Course
Who should attend?
This 2 day course is suitable for any IT professionals who are interested in implementing Iterative Agile and Scrum methodologies to manage software development. This course is particularly suited to project managers, team leaders, developers and customers of software development wishing to have a stake holding in the development process.
- Comparison of iterative methodologies
- Why things go wrong
- The Agile approach
- What is Scrum?
- Pigs and chickens
- The customer representative
- Prioritizing product requirements
- Writing effective stories
- Acceptance criteria
- Negotiating sprint contents
- Group exercise to produce customer requirements and write stories based on the requirements
- Sprint backlog
- Sprint planning: what to do
- Sprint planning how to do it
- What happens during a sprint
- Burn down charts
- Group exercise to plan a sprint
- Implementing Scrum
- Ensuring proper practices
- Maintaining documentation
- Standup meetings
- When to pair program
- Group exercise to implement Scrum
Finishing a sprint
- Scrum review meeting
- Scrum retrospective meeting
- Releasing an iteration
- Group exercise the review a sprint
Is Agile and Scrum for you?
- Review of the Scrum process
- Comparison with other methodologies
- Benefits of pair programming
- Group exercise to discuss which aspects of Agile and Scrum can be applied to attendees organisations
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price