In sieben Schritten zur Unterrichtsstunde Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Goal: Apply a seven-step recipe to prepare your own lessons.
This workshop is survival training for your first lesson.
As a new academic teacher, you probably have a lot of questions. In the workshop you learn to use a seven-step procedure that helps you to:
- Start with lesson planning.
- Create more interesting seminars.
- Deal with problematic situations many beginners face confidently.
During the workshop, you will create an example plan for a lesson from your field of science.
09:00 We are here to make teaching better.
Introduction & expectations.
9:30 Seven steps to create a lesson.
- A recipe for making good teaching.
- Formulating learning goals
- Writing lesson plans
12:15 Lunch break
13:00 Action! - repeating
13:30 Coming to the classroom
- Creating interactive exercises
- Trial presentations
15:30 First aid
- Frequent traps and how to avoid them.
16:30 Summary & feedback
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price